PVC and ENVIRONMENT

PVC and RECYLING

PVC is 100% recyclable. It may be recycled after a durable using period extending years to have embodiment in new products.

PVC can successfully be transformed into usable energy in facilities equipped with latest technology.

geri donusum

bulut

PROTECTION OF NATURAL RESOURCES

Only 43 % of PVC is composed of non-renewable petroleum raw material. The remaining 57 % is salt.

The most important advantage gained by using PVC is the protection of forests, which are one of our most important natural resources.

An increase in PVC use results to a decrease in wood usage. Less wood cutting enables us to hand down a more pleasing environment to our children.

Chlorine

PVC does not harm the atmosphere. After chlorine is transformed into PVC, it is locked in a more efficient manner than it is in salt. When the PVC is recycled, chucked out or burnt in modern waste plants, it does and will not emit chlorine gas into the atmosphere.

PVC ve FIRE

Since PVC is a Chlorine based material, it has a selfextinguishing feature. It may burn when exposed to continuous fire and instantly extinguishes when kept away from the fire source.

Test results have proven that PVC is safe and is not a fire hazard. Gases emitted as a result of PVC burning are in no way any more dangerous than other gases naturally released during a fire.

About Schönline

The Schönline brand carries out the production PVC Door and Window Profiles in PVC profile manufacturing line. The conformity of the product with the international norms is checked and tested in expansive laboratories throughout every manufacturing process from receiving raw material in our facilities located in Silivri, Istanbul to the transportation of the product.

Go To Page

Our Address

Kınalı Mevkii, Balaban Mah. Aslanağzı Sok. No: 1 Silivri - İstanbul - Türkiye 34586
(E-5 Karayolu üzeri - TEM Kınalı Çıkışı)

+90 (212) 876 8181
+90 (212) 875 1147
+90 (212) 876 8840
info@schonline.com

Location

©2019 SCHÖNLINE

schonline logo for right panel